From: "Brian Paulsen" <brian at thePaulsens.com>

> Ok, I'm taking a little offense here...
>
> Are you building your bot from scratch, or are you using somebody else's
> code as a starting point?  The reason I ask is that I haven't seen that
many
> bots that "just plain suck"  I've seen many bots (mine included) that play
> quite well and have given INL teams a struggle.

Is this really true?  When were these games played?  I'm sure I would have
been interested in playing, but I have no recollection of them in my 8
years.

My understanding was the robots we've seen can be better than humans at
dogfighting, but nothing else, and suck at actually winning games.

Dan Damouth