G'day Zach,

Yes, there are rumours of the demise of SourceForge, but I haven't
seen it go away yet.  Kurt manages the COW CVS respository using
SF CVS, and until he stops, that's where you must get an account in
order to contribute.

If you don't need to change code, use anonymous access.

Go to SourceForge and the Netrek project, then click on CVS.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/netrek

I've found Netscape Navigator or Netscape Communicator stable most of
the time, on Tru64 UNIX on Alpha or Linux on i686.  If I turn on Java
or JavaScript it becomes unstable after I visit a few web pages.  Zach,
try turning off Java and JavaScript.