On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 05:24:45PM +0200, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> > Well, RES-RSA doesn't produce any installable runtimes.  You could bulid
> > a dev package that contains it, however.

> I tought it was an independant project, but it seems actually to be a
> netrek-dependant one. I guess it is used by several netrek client/servers,
> right ?

It's a related project, but it's separate because of crypto issues.

> Howevern Vanilla-2.9p17 archive already ships everyting from res-rsa-2.9.2
> one, with even one more source file rsa-server.c. So, what's the use of the
> additional archive ?

James, are you bundling RES-RSA with Vanilla?

> Now with the new problems... Vanilla use standard autoconf/automake,

While Vanilla does use autoconf, I'm not sure how many of the specific
directory overrides it accepts.  Perhaps James could comment.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2