On 12/4/06, Joe Evango <jjadeinc at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Only 9 on continuum and I am seeing a new pulsar server,
> netrek2.pulsar-zone.net, and the godfather server being listed as preferred
> servers on metaserver.us.netrek.org.  Did something change?  The old pulsar
> server is still active but not being listed as a preferred server.

Sigh once again netrek.pulsar-zone.net is reporting the bots in the
player count on the metaserver. I just checked it is reporting 11 now
and there are 5 humans and 6 bots!
And now netrek2.pulsar-zone.net is also incorrectly reporting bots as
humans. Please can something be done about this. Matthew Mondor said
he'd fix this so it wouldn't happen again, yet here it has.

Zach