On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 04:15:04AM -0500, Zach wrote:
> The folders "inl.real-time.com/", "netrek.crackaddict.com/ " and
> "twink.crackaddict.com/" on http://www.netrek.org/stats/ need updated
> and have their status changed to "Defunct" since they are either dead
> or up but no longer netrek servers. I'd update it myself but don't
> have access. Erik Heitbrik was given access but he got busy with  work
> I think and hasn't any time to work on it. Could I be given his access
> so I can work on the website?

I just checked, and inl.real-time.com appears up.

I also brought back twink.crackaddict.com and netrek.crackaddict.com,
but they are running an older version of Vanilla.  I will probably keep
them at the older version unless there is a compelling reason (relevant
to clue games) to upgrade to the latest...?

I'm not sure what needs to be "worked on" on the stats archive unless
you want to improve the look and feel or want to do something
interesting with the statistics (like import them into a real database).
The current archive uses apache's built-in directory indexing with a
simple header/footer, so if you want to suggest a new look and feel, you
can email me a new set of html or script files.  The stats archive is
pretty much hands-off automated and doesn't really require active
maintenance aside from the addition or removal of new or defunct servers.