On 6/18/07, James Cameron <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:

> To be more effective in making the game, or a subcommunity in the game,
> fail.  By gathering intelligence.  Anyway, they don't need to join, they
> can just watch the archives.  If we cast a vote of value for each
> subscriber, how would we all score?

Maybe the archives can be made secret. Depends how you define value:
loc, paid advertizing efforts, time spent coaching newbies,
participation in clue games, word of mouth
advertizing, time spent chatting about netrek issues in IRC, # of
words related to netrek send to netrek-dev, content generated for the
wiki, hosting community services, etc.

Zach