Rado, I'm sorry to sound a bit harsh, but I think nobody
these days cares that much about netrek. Nobody
will setup anything to compile/manage/distribute netrek
clients.

We all (at least most of us) are grown people that at
some point were crazy about the game and were willing
to spend indefinite amounts of time to make the game
better (each one in his own way). We aren't that crazy
anymore :)

I beleive that no person in this list (correct me if I'm wrong)
is willing to spend time to do tasks that you're willing us to.

I guess James/Carlos/Trent are people that will still have
last word in regards of what's right and wrong in current
netrek community. However they don't spend that much time
in the netrek universe any more. It's just the life, nothing
to do with that.

Great open source projects wouldn't be that great if there
wouldn't exist constant wave of new developers that come
and take charge. Same goes here.

I hope I didn't offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did.
This is only my opinion and as good old saying states:
"When two jews argue there are three different opinions" :)

Stas.