On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 09:30:08AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:

> Therefore robots/newbie.c is not executing that line.  Check to see if
> the process is present.  That will divide the problem space ... either the
> program is not being run, or the program is being run but is not opening
> the queue.

	I've a gut hunch that NEWBIESERVER in include/config.h is not
	defined.  Simple test is to run lib/newbie and see if you get
	a message to that effect.  If you do then edit include/config.h
	and properly set NEWBIESERVER and any other settings you
	wish, make clean && make && make install and test it.

	Most of the #def's in config.h *really* need to go away; there
	is little need in this day and age of not compiling in
	everything by default.

							John

--
IRC - Where men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI.