On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, James Cameron wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 02:24:26PM +0100, Niclas Fredriksson wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, James Cameron wrote:
>>> This should *entirely* change base ogging.
>>
>> It sounds like another change that makes it easier and more advantageous
>> to play passively rather than aggressively, just like all the changes to
>> updates per second?
>
> I don't see how this coding error would favour passive strategy over
> aggressive strategy.  Could you explain?

I probably didn't understand your explanation but it seemed to me the
change makes it more difficult to deal ship explosion damage to the base
when ogging. If it's more difficult to damage with explosions then there
will be less of an advantage of being aggressive and trying to close the
distance to the enemy.

But if I misunderstood your explanation, how do you mean this change
should "*entirely* change base ogging"?

--
Niclas