On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 06:51:10PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> Ah ok good :) The BRMH client is a really nice one. I use that when I play
> from Linux, in Windows I use the XP Mod client.

Nice is subjective.  The key point here is that BRMH works while the
MacTrek client apparently has issues on newer MacOS releases.  Can
someone, perhaps, reach out to its developer and see if a new release
can be made for newer OS releases?

							John
--
Rights are always asserted in a tone of contention; and when this tone is
adopted, it must rely upon force in the background, or else it will be

-- Simone Weil (1909-1943), French social and religious philosopher,
   Human Personality (1943)