Oh...if you're in bridged mode your ISP may have a DHCP server setup and
you can just configure both machines to DHCP an IP from them...no routing
necessary.  You'll need to setup your default gateway on both machines to
be the IP of the ISP's DSL router.  This only applies if you're in
bridging mode.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications