I love debian. There is no other choice for me.  But i do wish debian had
a SECURE mode option during the install that would setup all that shit
that you have to do after installing a box. Then all those dumb butt's
(eh??) would just have to shutup about default (known) insecurity.

And when RPM's can do all that apt-get and dpkg can do, then he can
complain about it not washing his car windows, while cooking his supper.