> Check out www.dslreports.com they can hook you up with others in the area.
>
> I use Qworst but I can look out the window at the CO.

I also can (almost) see the CO from my apt, so that may mean I'll naturally get
better service than most.

> Phonix dsl, Covad ( I have heard horror stories), telocity are all names I
> have heard co-workers using.
> But are any of them really any better than the others?
>
> The only choice I am very glad I made was to have VISI host my DSL, real
> human support, they let you know of planned outages
> and have been very helpfull.

I toured/applied with VISI last week.  Mike is the sysadmin there, and he's one
of the coolest guys I know.  VISI's got the best setup from what I've seen
(sorry, haven't toured Real-Time).

Hopefully, VISI will hire my sometime in January!

Eric