I'm curious on what further info there is on this topic. I have iDSL
from Covad/Onvoy. I've had no troubles with Covad, but MRnet has been a
pain in my ass for 3 years. Before I got dsl I had my server Colcated.
That ISP used MRnet as their upstream. Does anyone else notice hoe MRnet
goes down about 3-5 times a month for periods of 15m-5h? This happens on
my DSL, and the ISP who used to colo me.

What ever rumors you might have heard, I'm interested if anyone else
knows about it or has other info.

--
Nate Sanders                                    darkskull at IRC (newnet)
mauvehead at nerp.net                            http://www.damnation.net