> > > For pete's sake people, run Debian. Cause it's the smart thing to do.
> >
> > AMEN!  Hall-all-uuu-yah!  Praise the Penguin!
>
> Just as I suspected, more 'religious' wars :)

I'm on the fence between Debian and Redhat.  Redhat makes a great desktop
OS and Debian makes a nice server OS (90% of what I need is on 9
floppies.. can't beat that!).  I messed around with Stormix Rain and Corel
ver 1 and discovered that Stormix Rain was half way decent.  Is anyone
running Stormix Hail?  Stormix Rain made a nice desktop Debian based
distro so if Hail is any better, I may be a Redhat man no more.  Redhat
7.0 also made me want to reconsider.  GCC 2.96 is a little too buggy for
me.