> I need to know what stores sell individual computer components here in the
> Twin Cities. I need to build a new system and don't want wait for an online
> order to arrive. Not CompUSA and Best Buy. No offense to anyone that works
> there.
>

> Thanks for any help,
>

> Chris

In addition to those already listed, I've had reasonable (read: nothing
great, but nothing bad, either) experiences with Que Computers, which has
at least 2 locations, one near Eden Prairie Center, the other on Hennepin
a few blocks east of Stinson.

There's also a new retail store ala CompUSA (based on the looks and their
job fair ad) off of Highway 100, next to Burlington Coat Factory.  I don't
recall the name, but they were near opening a few months back.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com