Arrggghh... what did I do wrong??

> If you want to post from an address not subscribed to the list, please send me
> <tanner at real-time.com> email with the list of addresses you wish to post from.
> I'll add these addresses to the "allow" file.

I've sent my request for this twice now, and I also left Bob a voice mail
re: this situation. I also sent Bob a third mail asking if there was some issue
that prevented him from adding my work host. I have gotten exactly zero replies
from all my messages, and I'm starting to feel like the new id10t on the TCLUG
list.

Any suggestions?

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-