On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 07:42:05AM -0500, Jay W. Anderson wrote:
> Gabe -
>
> I just went through this last weekend.  My Cisco booted up to that
> message after I moved it, so I had to wipe the old IOS & install 2.2
> luckily I still had dial up access...
>
> es 0 -> es 6

The following three are not valid RMON commands.  I can't get to the cbos
prompt, if you recall.
> set nvram erase
> wr
> rb

I've done this, but when it reboots to setup the CBOS, I get that same
error.

> df 10008000 (XMODEM File Transfer)
>     RECORD file size x'fered
> pb 10008000 fee00000 <RECORDED File Size>
> let'r rip...

Any other suggestions?  Anyone?  This sucks :(

Thanks for the help so far,

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
 church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
 that I know of.  My own mind is my church."
						- Thomas Paine