> What will happen to Windows (it's dual-boot) if I set plug-and-play to
> "OFF" in the BIOS?

Well, it just might listen to what your BIOS is telling it about hardware.
Windows might shuffle a few devices around, but beyond that, nothing. Are
you going from windows to installer, or have you shut down your system then
booted from the install media.

If you haven't yet, try powering off your system and going directly to the
installer (no windows, no dos.) Don't just reboot, turn the system off. (Do
this espically if you tweak the PnP settings in your BIOS as we're allready
having issues with a device that seems to have been initlized in a wacky
way.)

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126