I am using virtual hosts. When I put ScriptAlias inside <VirtualHost>
directive I still get forbidden error message. When I use it outside
that, I still get forbidden error. I have checked my permissions and they
are set at 755 for cgibin directories.
Am I missing something or is it the visrtual hosts making the problem ?

Apu