I've just installed RH 7.0 on my new box (thanks Jay, you know who you are
:) and am trying to configure it for my system. For some reason (probably
due to a lack of driver support), it won't recognize drives connected to my
Promise ATA/100 controller. Does anyone how to set it up so I can mount or
boot those drives?

Also, I have a large drive that I don't want to chop up into tiny
partitions. Will configuring LILO for LBA32 (instead of linear) allow for
a >1024 cylinder /dev/hda1 partition (I'm dual booting with Win98)? If so,
how do I do this ($ lilo -L doesn't seem to work)?

-Dileep

P.S. Did anyone else get RH 7.0 coasters from Bob at the InstallFest? I
still can't figure out why they work for him but not me.