> I am having trouble getting pine to display my messages correctly.  After
> I do a fetchmail and start up pine, pine says that there is one message
> when actually there are many, many messages.  What am I doing
> wrong, is there a setting that I might have screwed up?
>
> Like I said before, I am using fetchmail and directing that to procmail
> where the mail getts sorted.

I'm still not sure what you're doing.  Fetchmail normally delivers to the
SMTP port on the local machine (e.g. sendmail) so do you mean that it's
going through procmail via sendmail or are you explicitly saying to use
procmail using a -m or -mda flag.

Fetchmail normally grabs one mail at a time and passes it to the local
mail server.  So I wonder if you are doing something to make it *not* do that.

Someone may be able to help if you give a more explicit description of
what you're doing, including where you're getting mail from, as
well as settings for fetchmail and procmail.

Andy