Michael Vieths wrote:

> If the power supply fan doesn't come on, and the outlet is hot, then your
> power supply probably doesn't work, either by being dead or by not having
> enough juice for your motherboard (though even then, the fan ought to turn
> on).

On a different box, however, I had the motherboard grounding to the case
  and because of that, the power supply would not come on.  I can't
imagine a 300W AOpen not having enough oomph to at least power up an
ABit motherboard.  If you look at the certified power supplies for an
AMD chip, there are a couple of 300W.

--
Perry Hoekstra
E-Commerce Architect