I am not really trying to gain speed as much as redundancy.  However,
along with the redundancy I should be able to serve more requests at a
given moment.  Why pay for another line to just sit there for redundancy
sake... I might as well use it too.

It is also meant as a lesson in load balancing for myself -- if I can do
it with dsl I should be able to apply what I've learned to any link, dsl
just happens to be the cheapest digital link at the moment.

As a biproduct, if I can gain downloading speed that would be an added
benefit.  I remember hearing about shotgunning analog lines years ago
for a 126Kbps link.  I figure I could "shotgun" these links and get T1
speeds at a fraction of the cost.  Granted I will have a wide pipe with
high latency.

Thanks,
Marc