Communications (who I think was acquired by Microdyne several years ago).
These are legacy cards, with jumper / DIP setting the I/O, IRQ, ROM addr.
etc. They have a Fujitsu chipset, three different chips...

#1 - MB86953
#2 - MB86960
#3 - MB86962

In the Ethernet-HOWTO, I have read about a linux driver for cards based on
the Fujitsu MB86965 chip, but none of these other numbers come up. I was
wondering if anyone knew anything about these cards, and whether or not
they are supported. I'm also wondering if perhaps the MB86965 chip is a
conglomerate or close relative of the parts I mentioned, seeing as the
numbers are so close.

Second, I need a PS/2 extension cable, about 6 feet in length. Standard
M/F type, for extending a keyboard or mouse. Let me know if you have a
spare, I've got plenty to swap for it.

Just me, or is the list dead quiet today?

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-