DVD support should be on most every Distro now, but getting a decent player
will raise a good debate just about anywhere.  2 suggestions I know work
fairly well:
	Ogle - I handles the menu systems, I dont know others that do
	xine - fairly simple to install

There are others, but those are the two most people seem to use.

CDRW- if it is an IDE drive, read up on SCSI emulation. Beyond that, the
program to use is cdrecord (included with most distros) and there are many,
many GUI front ends if you wish.

Jay