Bob Tanner wrote:

> http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,41527,00.html
>
> I don't normally vent, but this guy a MS is an ass.
>
> MS Exec: Linux Is Going Down

Step back, take a look at who is writing the article. Hmm, marketing guy. Do
you think he has the customers best interests in mind or is he just trying
to gain a stock point or two? Does he even know what he's writing about?
(Ahem, NO!)

So he's writing to anyone who will read what he wrote, assuem it must be the
trust since it's a page on microsoft.com, and Microsoft is always right.
Hopefully there are enough people out there who don't just accept everything
fed to them as the unbiased truth and will step back and actually research,
compare, etc. and realize that this guy isn't exactly right.

Personally, I think this article is self distructive. You probally shouldn't
post something like this when someone can replace all instances of Linux
with Windows and all instances of linux companies with Microsoft and the
article is still true.

FUD at work. They really should just come out and and do a side by side
comparsion of the two operatins systems. If they did, their investors might
not freak out so badly when big security things happen.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132