has anyone had any luck with helix-gnome, *cough* i mean Ximian's
Evolution?  Some say it has the potential to be an exchange killer... its
mail list is very active, and it certianly isint ready for every day joe,
but it looks like it will have some great features.

may be worth a look for thoes that want to be exchange killers!

httpL//www.ximian.com/apps/evolution.php3