Hmm,  interesting.  Never noticed this in the bios.  Response back from
Partition Magic:

Hi Shawn,
   Thank you for enclosing the Partinfo report.  Error 100 is coming
from the removable drive on the system.  Set the removable drive in the
BIOS to NONE.  This will solve
 the problem.

Hopefully this will solve the problem.  Then I'm off to force the wife
to Linux so I don't have to worry about those damned Windows viruses!

Thanks for the info Andy.

Shawn