Hi everyone,

I thought I'd point this out to everyone who may be interested in the
topic. I have no idea if this program will be decent or not, but the
Frontline stuff is generally top notch. The description in TV Guide reads:

"Hackers" Interviews with teens, security experts, and law enforcement
officials reveals the insecurities of the Internet.

Airs tonight at 9:00 on channel 2 and on Wed. at 10:00 on channel 17.

I'll check it out if for no other reason than curiosity about how technical
PBS will try to be.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/