> I've got Mozilla M18 installed on my Debian system and now it won't let me
> start plain ol' Navigator. Whenver I choose Navigator from a menu to type
> 'netscape' in an xterm, Mozilla fires up. What's up?

The netscape script first checks for a current netscape process, and if it
finds one it sends the remote newin "" command to the netscape/mozilla
procces. (see netscape -help and gnome-moz-remote) If you want to run
different versions of Netscpae/Mozilla at the same time, you'll have to give
it the full path and not use the wrapper script.

(Full path on debian is something like
/usr/lib/netscape/476/communicator/communicator-smotif.real, Mozilla is
similar I'm sure.

--
| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |