I freind of mine requested that I post this.  She has compaq server that
she picked up because it had a nice monitor with it.  I built her a p200
so she has no use for the p60.  It's only a p60, but the sucker has 80
megs of ram, 72 pin sims,  and a scsi II controler on board.  I could
throw in a couple of hard disks and maybe a cdrom.
While I'm on the topic I have several other machines stacked here. There's
a IBM P90 with 1gig and 32megs, a 486 with a kingston pentium 133
overdrive chip, and a 486 with an intel p120 overdrive chip.  I have other
misc parts as well.  If you are interested give me a call at 612 623 9806

Thanks,
Colin Kilbane