On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 04:57:08PM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find a decent PostScript-to-HTML convertor?  I've
> turned up some ps-to-ascii and html-to-ps utils, but that's as close as
> I've gotten so far.

How about ps2html (http://www.csd.uch.gr/~nikop/thesis.html).

Or using ps2pdf and then pdf2html (
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/pdf2html/).
This project looks a little more active. There is also
an adobe page which will let convert web accessible PDF files
to html (http://access.adobe.com/simple_form.html).

I've never used any of them, but google does the trick ;) .
Anyway, I would bet the results for either wouldn't be all that
wonderful, but it might be good enough.  Postscript really is not
any easy language to convert anything (except its sibling PDF).

--
Jim Crumley                  |
crumley at fields.space.umn.edu |