On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 10:19:41AM -0500, Jay Kline wrote:
> If I am going to convert to either Pine, Mutt, or anything else.  What
> mailbox format do they use?  Do they also use Mbox (would be an easy convert)
> or will I have to write a script?

Mutt uses mbox, maildir and a couple other mailbox formats. I personally like
maildir.

BTW: when you install mutt, start browsing the web for .muttrc files. You will
find a lot of good examples which will help you configure it to your taste.

A good place to start is http://www.dotfiles.com/

florin

--

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4