>On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 11:05:26AM -0500, Jay Kline wrote:
>> I installed Linux by hand (using LFS as a guide, but many customizations
>> along the way).
>
>Good luck to you, brave soul.

Really, its not that hard.  I have a fully working system, and I know
everything in it.  I know what version everything is, and best of all, I
don't have 10 window managers (read: bloat) installed, only what I want.  I
highly recommend anyone who has the time, to give it a try.  The nice part
about it is you don't loose your current setup while you do it; they coexist
very nicely.

Perhaps LFS could be a meeting topic some day?

Jay