How are all these little business clusters configured ?? A shared T1 or
SONET (eg. frame relay) seems like a natural building service: just like
water, sewer, power, and heat. With all the new top level domains there
should be a huge increase in web site need.

People want to control their access. Dedicated T1 access is overkill in
hardware for most. The utilities role should be limited to maintaining
the wiring. Web hosting is also an imposed service layer. Frame relay is
the economical way to grow a network.

On 7/11/01, 10:53:02 PM, Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> wrote regarding
Re [TCLUG] Sprint T1 at 2.sdm: