That's fairly normal with woody and sid. It basically means your mirror is
in the processes of synching with the master server. Try a different
mirror, (if you're using ftp.us.debian.org or http.us.debian.org just try
again, they're doing a round robin DNS [or maybe they're doing some sort
of load balancing?] so another mirror might have finished syncing.

Or give up, try again in a couple hourse. I use a cron job myself to
download dist-upgrades while I'm asleep. (apt-get update && apt-get -dy
dist-upgrade) Usually everything is there and downloaded when I get around
to actually installing the updated packages.

Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977
http://www.ringworld.org  | PCS:  612.306.6055
They must not get baseball sized hail in Redmond.
If they did MS would have realized HailStorm is a
bad name for their new services.