Anytime I have to give my e-mail now days I use the recipient_delimiter
feature of postfix. The default is +. (See my From address)

Should someone come by harvesting addresses I can at least figure out
where they got the address from in the first place (if they show my e-mail
address instead of doing bcc or whatever.)

On the down side, not every webform allows the + in an e-mail address
(bastards, damn you!) In that case, they get sent to one of the
@ringworld.org black hole addresses:

blackhole: |"dd of=/dev/null"

Well, it kinda works. After that, procmail filters and lots of them.

Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977
http://www.ringworld.org  | PCS:  612.306.6055
They must not get baseball sized hail in Redmond.
If they did MS would have realized HailStorm is a
bad name for their new services.