> Linux is not the first OS kids learn. Simplifying the steps to begin
> learning Linux is important. So I suggest adding a Linux box to an

I spent one week at a 'computer applications III' course up at
michigan tech as a summer youth program thing.  After that and a
programming course, tought *entierly* in unix envrions I was hooked,
went home, and installed debian.  And, worse yet, that whole week was on
*black and white* xterms the first time around ;)  I learned TWM!

I learned the *hard* way by just installing and eating whatever nasty
learning curve for the benefits of a user envrions that *worked*.

I think that an experience in a well-setup seasoned unix environs can
hook any computing user after they are tought a few simple things.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net