I'm sorry its not CDC any more its Syntegra. ;-) Anyway the product is called
IntraStore and can be found here:

http://intrastore.us.syntegra.com/www/

You can still download the Linux Server for up to 250 users free of charge. I
remember liking what I saw in this. At the time I needed to support over 300
mailboxes and the cost once you pass the 250 limit was around $700 and that
was more than we had to work with. (It was while I was at Duluth Business
University).

Jack

--
Jack Ungerleider