Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

> The trouble with postponing is that it pushes us back toward th 4th of
> July.  While I think a LUG 4th of July BBQ / Installfest somewhere would
> be really nifty -- we could sign a Declaration of Independence from
> Microsoft and have the (Boston) 10baseT-party -- it's likely to interfere
> with some folks real lives.

OOOOOOOOWwwwwww!!!  The pain.
Are you a teacher?  That sounds suspiciously like teacher humor.
I'm reminded of my second grade teacher.....And my 6th grade teacher.....And
my high school Algebra teacher.
:-)

BTW, my second grade teacher *ROCKS* and my high school Algebra teacher is
the coolest guy I know.
(Doesn't make the jokes any better though)
:-)

sim