<raises hand>

oh, call me!  I've been on the list for months, and I won't do a "long
drawn out shameless plug".

We have heard many of the same types of complaints from customers about
ISPs, ASPs, computer "not-so-SuperStores", and small shops.  We have
signed deals simply because we answer the phone!

Please check our web site for the details of services we provide.  We are
not a one-man shop, but are talented and hard working folks based in St
Cloud.
Give us a chance to win your business, or feel free to ask for references
from clients and a free initial consultation and quotation.

<pulls hand from sky>

BTW, I do enjoy this list...great minds at work!

MK