For 8 bucks you cant go wrong with the Cooler Master DP5-6H11, its a nice
setup that i have used on a few athlon/duron machines that i have built.
If you want to spend a litle more the ThermoEngine Heat Sink w/ Delta
Black Label fan is THE SHIT right now for around 30 bucks. The
thermoengine comes with a 5400 rpm fan that works great, but slappin a black
label fan that runs at 7200 RPM's will help with all your overclocking desires.
If you want to run quiet sticking with the default themoengine setup is a
better idea, the 7200 rpm fans tend to be a little loud.

Brian Riesgraf
Ghost Reactor Industries
www.ghostreactor.com