On Friday 02 March 2001 10:53, you wrote:
> Hey - what's the skinny on decent net connections
> (dialup, DSL, etc.)  I'm looking for advice on who to
> go or don't go to.

This is a much discussed topic, you might want to browse the last couple
months of archives. FWIW, the Qwest DSL service seems pretty decent (at least
my experience has been very good.)

One piece of advice - if you need to call their support, always select Mac
support - they are much less busy, and assuming you are dealing with an
external modem, the drill is exactly the same.

--

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-