On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:

> > 3. replace Debian stock kernel with custom kernel
>
> If you mean, just copy the kernel image to the iso, then, no, you'll need
> to do more than that, unless you just plan on compiling everything you need
> into the kernel (which would seem easier).

That's the way I would go. If only for installation purposes, wouldn't it be
easier to compile everything you need right into the kernel and not worry
about modules. Making a new kernel after the initial installation is a piece
of cake.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/