On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Philip C Mendelsohn wrote:

> On either the CDs or an ftp site, look for
>
> /dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/
>
> Substitue whatever distribution you use for potato.  If current doesn't
> pan out, see what's in main/disks-i386.  Look for a file called
> drivers.tgz.  I think this has what you want.  If not, look for drivers
> floppy images.

I've got the driver disks. I can't even get to the point where the installer
asks for the driver disks. The installer seems to be looking for very basic
drivers that would allow access to the H.D., for example. I can't find any
information about what format this "preloading disk" should take.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/