	domain logons = yes

	security = user

	os level = 34
	local master = yes
	preferred master = yes
	domain master = yes

[netlogon]
	comment = The domain logon service
	path = /export/samba/logon  # or whatever
	public = no
	writeable = no
	browsable = no

For NT Clients, you must also use the following:
[global]
	encrypted passwords = yes

For NT, you also need to create the trust account (machine name with a $
at the end (stick it in /etc/passwd, disabling the password)

You can use smbpasswd to set up initial passwords.  There are also
options for synchronizing the Linux account passwords with the Samba
passwords in smb.conf.  I've gotten all Win 9x clients (including ME) to
be domain users.  There should be a lot of info in smb.conf, also check
www.samba.org (I think that's the URL).  If you have Win2K clients,
you'll need Samba TNG or Samba 2.2 (I think both are still in
development stages though).

HTH,

   - Dave

--
Dave Kleist
   dkleist at acm.org
   "The covers of this book are too far apart."
              - Ambrose Bierce