On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> > Oh man! I missed an hour and a half thing about Tesla?? Those guys rock!
> Why's
> > tpt2 having a show about 80s Hair Bands?
> >
> > -Yaron
> >

> Not sure what tpt2 is (why not just spell it out ?).  Anyway, perhaps it
> wasn't the rockband, but their namesake, Mr Tesla himself, the radio
> pioneer.

Yes, Channel 2.  I'm amused whether Yaron's comment was laced with sarcasm
or not. <g>

Actually, (and I hope this is as far off topic as I get) I knew a guy who
lived in Colorado Springs, and it turns out his house had been built with
timbers from Tesla's lab.  The kicker is that he lived on St. Elmo's Dr.

And I thought living on Lois Lane was goofy.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous