Lots of people would like a PCI geforce card, but unfortuntly they dont
exist. The Kyro II chipset is compairable to the geforce MX chipset, but im
not familiar with the 4000TX. To be honest the only Kyro video cards ive
seen reviewed is the Kyro II at

http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardware/previews/hercules_3dprophet_4500_kyro2
/

The 4000TX that your looking at is AGP. If your looking for decent PCI 3d
cards and 'dont' want a voodoo... good luck. Hercules cards are world
renounded for there overclocking ability and solid support. My friends and I
have been buying cards from hercules for a while (they went out of business
for a while until guillemot bought them) because they tailor to gamers who
want nothing but the top of the line preformance. There phone support is
wonderfull. I have toasted a few fans in the past and I didnt know which
connector I needed, so they sent me both.