On Tue, 29 May 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:
> I have added yahoo.com to the list of hold domains.
>
> IF you post from yahoo.com, your email will be held for approval.

Mostly curisoity, but with mailman can you create an anti-blacklist for
users coming from problem domains who do contribute to the list?
Exceptions to the hold rule? One of those random things that I'll probally
never get around to looking into, and perhaps more than you want to deal
with.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   His power apparently lies in his ability to  |
|           choose incompetent enemies.          |
|    - Crow T. Robot, MST3K, "Prince of Space"   |